- Vehicles for sale and the starting bid prices can be seen at the following link: Vehicles for sale and the starting bid prices which will be activated on February 9, 2018. The vehicles will be available for viewing and inspection from February 12 – 16, 2018 from 1500 – 1630 in the embassy parking lot. Sealed bids (with a copy of the bidders passport) will be accepted at these times.
- February 20, 2018, all bids will be reviewed and the highest bidder for each lot will be notified by phone.
- February 22, 2018, Thursday, 1300 – 1500, the winning bidder must pay for the lots at the embassy cashier window (main entrance). The winning bidder’s passport must be shown at the time of payment for verification.
- February 22, 2018, no later than 1500, if the winning bidder has not paid by 1500, then the next highest bidder will be notified. If a winning bidder refuses to pay for their lots, then the bidder will not be allowed to participate in the next auction. If a winning bidder refuses to pay for their lots during a subsequent auction, then the bidder will not be allowed to participate in all future auctions.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Property is sold “as-is” on non-returnable basis without refund or warranty.
- Cash payment will be accepted in KGS or USD (not mixed within a single payment) by the rate on the payment date.
- In the event of a dispute as to the amount of the bid, the item(s), or item numbers(s), the U.S. Government reserves the right to re-offer the property.
- The purchaser is responsible to fulfill customs clearance of the vehicles. The vehicles will be issued only after full re-registration in the name of the winning bidder. This process usually takes between 2 – 4 weeks.
- All arrangements and costs for removal of the property are the responsibility of the winning bidder.