of used furniture and appliances, containers and vehicles (not custom cleared) and invites all interested people.
- On 26 July 2017, Wednesday, 10.00 – 11.00am and 15.00-16.00pm the lots will be presented and bids accepted at the old embassy parking lot (east side). Please have your passport with you.
- On July 27, 2017, Thursday, the bids will be reviewed and the highest bidder for each lot will be notified by phone.
- On July 27, 2017, Thursday, 14.00pm – 16.00pm the winner must pay for the lots at the embassy (main security post). ID and its copy must be submitted.
- On July 27, 2017, if the winner has not paid by 16.00pm, the next highest bidder will be notified. Winners who refuse to pay for lots are not allowed to participate in the next auction.
- On July 28-29, 2017, Friday-Saturday, 08.30am-17.00am the winner must pick up the goods and remove the containers.
- On July 29, 2017, if the winner has not removed the containers by 17.00pm, paid money will be returned and the next highest bidder will be notified as a winner.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Property is sold as-is on non-returnable basis without refund or warranty.
- Cash payment will be accepted in KGS (som) only.
- In the event of a dispute as to the amount of the bid, the item(s), or item numbers(s), the Government reserves the right to re-offer the property.
- The buyer is responsible for the customs clearance and local tax obligations.
- All arrangements and costs for removal of the property are the responsibility of the buyer.