Items available include used household furniture, appliances and office equipment. All who are interested are invited to participate in the auction.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AUCTION:
- Look through the links: LIST OF ITEMS FOR SALE and LOTS GALLERY that will be activated on November 23, 2017.
- In the link BIDDING FORM submit auction participant information. Put your bids in KGS (som) in the “Bid” section for the lots you are interested in. Print and sign your bidding form.
- November 23-28, 2017 drop your bidding form with the attached passport copy into the auction box at the main embassy entrance.
- November 29, 2017 the bids will be reviewed and the highest bidder for each lot will be notified by phone.
- November 30, 2017, Thursday, 13.00pm – 15.00pm the winner must pay for their lots in the embassy. Passport must be submitted.
- November 30, 2017, if the winner has not paid by 15.00pm, the next highest bidder will be notified. Participants with winning bids, but who then later refuse to pay for their lots, will not be permitted to participate in the next auction.
- December 1, 2017, Friday, 13.00am-15.00am the winner must pick up their lots.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The bidding forms without required info, signature and passport copy will not be considered.
- Property is sold as-is on a non-returnable basis without refund or warranty.
- Cash payment will be accepted in KGS (som).
- In the event of a dispute as to the amount of the bid, the item(s), or item number(s), the Government reserves the right to retain the property.
- The buyer is responsible to fulfill local tax.
- All arrangements and costs for removal of the property are the responsibility of the buyer.