The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Kyrgyz Republic would like to bring to the attention of U.S. citizens residing or traveling in Kyrgyz Republic the following informational message regarding an upcoming town hall meeting for U.S. citizens residing in the Kyrgyz Republic:
The U.S. Embassy in Bishkek would like to invite U.S. citizens in the Kyrgyz Republic to a town hall meeting on Wednesday, February 3, at 2:00 p.m. The program will include remarks by the Ambassador, updates on consular services, including information on voting abroad, and a briefing on the current security situation by the Regional Security Officer. The meeting will be in the multi-purpose room at the U.S. Embassy, and light refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP with your full name (as it appears in your passport) to ConsularBishkek@state.gov by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 1. Please note that space is limited and late RSVPs cannot be accepted. Attendees are required to bring their U.S. passports to enter the Embassy.
If you have additional questions, please call the U.S. Embassy Bishkek Consular Section at (996) 312 59 7000 between the hours of 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, or send an inquiry to ConsularBishkek@state.gov.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Kyrgyzstan Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Kyrgyzstan, located at 171 Prospect Mira, Bishkek 720016, at +(996) (312) 59 7000, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(996) (312) 59 7000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.