KB)Items available include used household furniture, appliances and office equipment. All who are interested are invited to participate in the auction.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AUCTION:
- Look through the link LIST OF ITEMS FOR SALE (PDF 198 KB) and LOTS GALLERY, which will be activated on September 6, 2019.
- In the link BIDDING FORM (PDF 173 KB), submit auction participant information. Put your bids in KGS (som) in the “Bid” section for the lots you are interested in. Save the form in .pdf format.
- By midnight on September 10, 2019: create an e-mail, put your surname and name in the subject line, attach your saved Bidding Form and passport copy and send to BishkekGSOAuction@state.gov.
- September 11, 2019, 13:00 p.m. – 15:00 p.m.: the highest bidder for each lot will be notified by phone. If the winning buyer doesn’t answer three phone calls or is not reachable, the next winner is notified.
- September 12, August 29, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: the winner must pay for their lots at the Embassy’s main entrance. Presentation of passport is required.
- September 12, 2019: if the winner has not paid by 12:00 p.m., the next highest bidder reachable by phone will be notified. Participants with winning bids, but who then later refuse to pay for their lots, will not be permitted to participate in the next auction.
- Friday,September 13, 2019, 13:00 p.m.-15:00 p.m.: the winners must pick up their lots.
- Friday,September 13, 2019: the winning bids will be published here. (PDF 121 KB)
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Bidding forms without required info and passport copy will not be considered.
- Property is sold as-is on a non-returnable basis without refund or warranty.
- Cash payment will be accepted in KGS (som).
- In the event of a dispute as to the amount of the bid, the item(s), or item number(s), the Government reserves the right to retain the property.
- The buyer is responsible to fulfill local tax.
- All arrangements and costs for removal of the property are the responsibility of the buyer.