Items available include used household furniture, appliances and office equipment. All who are interested are invited to participate in the auction.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AUCTION:
- Look through the links LIST OF ITEMS FOR SALE and LOTS GALLERY, which will be activated on October 19, 2018.
- In the link BIDDING FORM, submit auction participant information. Put your bids in KGS (som) in the “Bid” section for the lots you are interested in. Save the form in .pdf format.
- By midnight on October 19-23, 2018: create an e-mail, put your surname and name in the subject line, attach your saved Bidding Form and passport copy and send to BishkekGSOAuction@state.gov.
- October 24, 2018, 13:00 p.m. – 15:00 p.m.: the highest bidder for each lot will be notified by phone. If the winning buyer doesn’t answer three phone calls or is not reachable, the next winner is notified.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, 13:00 p.m. – 15:00 p.m.: the winner must pay for their lots at the Embassy’s main entrance. Presentation of passport is required.
- October 25, 2018: if the winner has not paid by 15:00 p.m., the next highest bidder reachable by phone will be notified. Participants with winning bids, but who then later refuse to pay for their lots, will not be permitted to participate in the next auction.
- Friday, October 26, 2018, 13:00 p.m.-15:00 p.m.: the winner must pick up their lots.
- Friday, October 26, 2018: the winning bids will be published here.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The bidding forms without required info and passport copy will not be considered.
- Property is sold as-is on a non-returnable basis without refund or warranty.
- Cash payment will be accepted in KGS (som).
- In the event of a dispute as to the amount of the bid, the item(s), or item number(s), the Government reserves the right to retain the property.
- The buyer is responsible to fulfill local tax.
- All arrangements and costs for removal of the property are the responsibility of the buyer.