US EMBASSY BISHKEK IS CONDUCTING A SEALED BID AUCTION FOR USED VEHICLES (NOT CUSTOMS CLEARED) FROM SEPTEMBER 23-26, 2019 AND INVITES ALL INTERESTED PARTIES.
- Vehicles for sale list and the starting bid prices can be seen at the following link: Vehicles for sale and the starting bid prices (PDF 154KB). The vehicles will be available for viewing and inspection on September 23-26, 2019 from 1500 – 1630 in the embassy parking lot. Sealed bids (with a copy of the bidder’s passport) will be accepted at these times.
- September 27, 2019, all bids will be reviewed and the highest bidder for each lot will be notified by phone. If the winning buyer doesn’t answer three phone calls or is not reachable, the next winner is notified.
- September 30, 2019, 10.00 – 12.00, the winning bidder must pay for the lots at the embassy cashier window (main entrance). The winning bidder’s passport must be shown at the time of payment for verification.
- September 30, 2019, no later than 12.00, if the winning bidder has not paid by 12.00, then the next highest bidder reachable by phone will be notified. If a winning bidder refuses to pay for their lots, then the bidder will not be allowed to participate in the next auction.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Property is sold “as-is” on non-returnable basis without refund or warranty.
- Cash payment will be accepted in KGS or USD (not mixed within a single payment) by the rate on the payment date.
- In the event of a dispute as to the amount of the bid, the item(s), or item numbers(s), the U.S. Government reserves the right to re-offer the property.
- The purchaser is responsible to fulfil customs clearance of the vehicles. The vehicles will be issued only after full re-registration in the name of the winning bidder. This process usually takes between 2 – 4 weeks.
- All arrangements and costs for removal of the property are the responsibility of the winning bidder.