FlyDubai: Flights July 17, 24, 31 to Dubai
FlyDubai has a limited number of flights departing Bishkek for Dubai on July 17, July 24, and July 31. These are commercially operated flights and tickets may be booked directly with FlyDubai. www.flydubai.com, +996 312 319000, +996 701 319000
Under current regulations, transit passengers are not required to present a negative Covid test before boarding, but please confirm with FlyDubai and official Emirati government sources about testing or visa requirements before your departure.
This is not a U.S. government funded or organized charter; U.S. Embassy Bishkek cannot assist in arranging for tickets or space on these flights or for onward travel to the U.S. At this time, Emirates Airlines offers flights from Dubai to a few ports of entry to the U.S. on certain days of the week.
Turkish Airlines: Flight July 30 to Istanbul
The Turkish Embassy in Bishkek announced that their charter flights on July 16 and 23 are fully booked. There may still be a few seats available on July 30; any interested passengers must apply at the Turkish Airlines office as soon as possible. The Turkish Airlines office is located at 130 Bokonbayev Street. Their phone number is +996 312 979 598 and e-mail is email@example.com. Due to high demand, Turkish Airlines plans to offer further charter flights in August, but no dates ora details are known yet.
For those who have already signed up with Turkish Airlines, they will contact you shortly to confirm whether you have a seat on an upcoming flight.
This is not a U.S. government funded or organized charter; U.S. Embassy Bishkek cannot assist in arranging for tickets or space on these flights or for onward travel to the U.S. At this time, Turkish Airlines offers flights from Istanbul to a few ports of entry to the U.S. on certain days of the week.
Kyrgyz Visa and Registration Reminder
The Government of the Kyrgyz Republic wants to remind foreign citizens that you may remain in the Kyrgyz Republic until the emergency situation ends without requiring an exit visa or extending your registration. U.S. citizens whose visas or registration are expired will not be required to pay a fine or obtain an exit visa upon departure while the emergency situation persists. The Visa Service Center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is closed for in person visitors but open for phone or email consultation at +312-66-30-70, firstname.lastname@example.org
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://kg.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for information on conditions in Kyrgyzstan
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Bishkek
- 171 Prospect Mira
Telephone: +(996)(312) 597-000
Emergency After-Hours Telephone: +(996)(312) 597-733
Fax: +(996)(312) 597-744
- Kyrgyzstan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter