IMPLEMENTATION OF C5+1 YOUTH COUNCIL PROGRAM
The U.S. Embassy in the Kyrgyz Republic of the U.S. Department of State announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to implement the C5+1 Youth Council program to build leadership skills among English-speaking university students from Central Asia and Afghanistan.
Program Goal: Develop a regional network of civically engaged and English-speaking youth leaders across Central Asia who work to advance C5+1 priorities
Please see details in Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) in English, Kyrgyz, and Russian languages.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Kyrgyz Republic-registered universities and educational institutions;
- Kyrgyz Republic-registered not-for-profit civil society organizations (CSOs), non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and associations, think tanks, and academic institutions;
- U.S. non-governmental organizations (NGO), educational institutions partnering with Kyrgyz Republic-registered organizations;
Application Submission Process: There are two application submissions methods available to applicants. Applicants may submit their application using Submission Method A or Submission Method B outlined below.
- Submission Method A: Submitting all application materials directly to the following email address: BishkekProjectProposals@state.gov . Applicants opting to submit applications via email to BishkekProjectProposals@state.gov must include the Funding Opportunity Title and Funding Opportunity Number in the subject line of the email.
- Submission Method B: Submitting all application materials through Grants.gov. For those opting to apply through Grants.gov, thorough instructions on the application process are available at http://www.grants.gov. For questions relating to Grants.gov, please call the Grants.gov Contact Center at 1-800-518-4726 or go to https://www.grants.gov/support.html. Please note that BishkekProjectProposals@state.gov is unable to assist with technical questions or problems applicants experience with Grants.gov.
Submission Deadline: All applications must be received by 11:59 p.m., Friday, June 16, 2023, Bishkek time.