US Embassy Bishkek
171, Prospect Mira
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 720016
SUBJECT: ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SOLICITATION
The U.S. Embassy Bishkek has a requirement for a firm/s to provide Diplomatic Pouch Transportation Services. The service will not exceed $250,000 in its total expense for the 3 (three) following years.
I. All firms that respond to the advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records;
- Offerors must have a representative office at Manas International Airport.
- Offerors must be an authorized Turkish Airlines, and /or Air Astana airlines, and /or Uzbekistan Airlines representative/s.
II. The following services will be required:
- Issuance of Air Waybills, Invoices, Marked labels and tags;
- Passing through inspection services in the airport cargo terminal;
- Sending shipments from Bishkek to the following directions: Virginia, USA; Astana/Almaty; Tashkent.
III. Prospective offeror must provide:
- Copy of applicable local license allowing the activity;
- List of clients;
- Banking information with legal name and official address;
- Copy/s of agency agreement/s with the listed airlines.
This opportunity allows for electronic responses. If your firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please submit an email request for a copy of RFQ (Request for Quote) to BishkekGSOBid@state.gov on or before November 15, 2021, 17:00 GTM+6. Email requests must contain offeror’s supportive information (in English) listed in the Paragraph III of this advertisement.
Note: Contractors will be required to be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database https://www.sam.gov prior to receiving agreement award. Prospective offerors are encouraged to start registration as soon as possible; it takes few weeks to go through the registration process. SAM registration guidance is attached to this advertisement.
Link to: SAM Registration Guidance.
Healey, Patrick J
US Embassy Bishkek