Charter Flight Availability April 20
The Department of State has arranged a special chartered flight for U.S. citizens, U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents and other qualified travelers departing on April 20 from Manas International Airport. Expected arrival time to Washington DC Dulles Airport will be 16:30 EDT on April 21. Seats are still available on this flight. Reservation confirmations have been sent to all registered travelers. If you did not receive a confirmation email but believe that you have already registered for this flight, please contact the Consular Section immediately at email@example.com.
All passengers will need to reimburse the U.S. Government for the flight, and a promissory note for approximately $1,725 for adults, $1,362 for children and $181 for infants must be signed before boarding. No cash or credit card payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any arrangements or costs (lodging, onward destination or local transportation, etc.) beyond your initial destination in the U.S.
There will be no quarantine in Washington DC upon entering the United States. The CDC recommends that all travelers home isolate for 14 days after you reach your final destination in the United States.
Passengers will be able to check two bags of 23kg each, plus a carry-on that must fit under the seat. There are no overhead bins on this flight. No pets are allowed.
If you want to depart on this flight, please submit your information as soon as possible for the flight and the promissory note here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=dFDPZv5a0UimkaErISH0S-YIhZYNy0FLrdDTeDQxDKhURDRBTDFXOTNRTEdVTjBZU0g4TzFIUjFJRSQlQCN0PWcu
If you have already submitted your information via this link please do not resubmit.
This charter flight is likely to be the only opportunity to depart Kyrgyzstan until commercial flights resume. U.S. citizens who remain in Kyrgyzstan should prepare to shelter in place until normal commercial flight routes resume.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website, for the most up-to-date information regarding enhanced screening procedures.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations. ·
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information. ·
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in the Kyrgyz Republic. ·
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
ï 171 Prospect Mira
Telephone: +(996)(312) 597-000
Emergency After-Hours Telephone: +(996)(312) 597-733
Fax: +(996)(312) 597-744
- Kyrgyzstan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter