Shipping containers, gym equipment, batteries, furniture and appliances will be offered, and invites all interested people.
- The auction will take place on 12 July 2017, Wednesday, at 10:00 – 11:00am and 15:00-16:00pm at the old embassy parking lot (east side). Please have your passport with you.
- On July 13 morning, 2017, Thursday, the bids will be reviewed and the highest bidder for each lot will be notified by phone.
- On July 13, 2017, Thursday, 13:00 – 15:00pm the winner must pay for the lots at the embassy cashier window (south security post). Passport must be submitted.
- On July 13, 2017, if the winner has not paid by 15:00pm, the next highest bidder will be notified. Winners who refuse to pay for lots are not allowed to participate in the next auction.
- July 14-15, 2017, Friday-Saturday, 08:30am-17:00pm the winner must pick up the goods and remove the containers.
- July 15, 2017, if the winner has not removed the containers by 17:00pm, paid money will be returned and the next highest bidder will be notified as a winner.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Property is sold as-is on non-returnable basis without refund or warranty.
- Cash payment will be accepted in KGS (som).
- In the event of a dispute as to the amount of the bid, the item(s), or item numbers(s), the Government reserves the right to re-offer the property.
- The purchaser is responsible to fulfil local tax obligations.
- All arrangements and costs for removal of the property are the responsibility of the buyer.