FlyDubai: Flights July 10, 17, 24, 31 to Dubai
FlyDubai has announced they will have a limited number of flights departing Bishkek for Dubai on July 10, July 17, July 24, and July 31. These are commercially operated flights and tickets may be booked directly with FlyDubai.
Please check official Emirati government sources for any testing or visa requirements for transit passengers or for entry requirements to the United Arab Emirates.
This is not a U.S. government funded or organized charter; U.S. Embassy Bishkek cannot assist in arranging for tickets or space on these flights or for onward travel to the U.S. At this time, Emirates Airlines offers flights from Dubai to a few ports of entry to the U.S. on certain days of the week.
Turkish Airlines: Flights July 15, 22, 29 to Istanbul
The Turkish Embassy in Bishkek announced charter flights on the following dates from Bishkek to Istanbul:
15 July 2020
22 July 2020
29 July 2020
Any interested passengers must apply at the Turkish Airlines office as soon as possible. You may inquire directly with Turkish Airlines about price, baggage allowance, health and safety precautions, and exchange of previously purchased tickets. For those who have already signed up with Turkish Airlines, you will be contacted by them starting on July 10 with confirmation of your flight assignment.
The Turkish Airlines office is located at 130 Bokonbayev Street. Their phone number is +996 312 979 598 and e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved, citizens of any nationalities may board as long as they have a valid passport and they meet Turkish visa requirements. Please check official Turkish government sources for any requirements for transit passengers.
This is not a U.S. government funded or organized charter; U.S. Embassy Bishkek cannot assist in arranging for tickets or space on these flights or for onward travel to the U.S. At this time, Turkish Airlines offers flights from Istanbul to a few ports of entry to the U.S. on certain days of the week.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://kg.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for information on conditions in Kyrgyzstan
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Bishkek
171 Prospect Mira
Telephone: +(996)(312) 597-000
Emergency After-Hours Telephone: +(996)(312) 597-733
Fax: +(996)(312) 597-744
- Kyrgyzstan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter