US Embassy Bishkek 05.20.2019171 Prospect Mira Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 720016
The US Embassy Bishkek has a requirement for a firm to provide Landscaping services/Construction of a community garden in the existing compound. This construction effort is estimated at less than $25,000. Download and see the Solicitation # PR8287986 for work details.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please fill the solicitation document and send a scanned copy of it to the U.S. Embassy Procurement Office at BishkekGSOBid@state.gov on or before May 30th, 2019 17:00 GTM+6.
Attachment 1: “PR8287986 – Solicitation” (PDF 491KB)
Mitchell J. Ritsema
US Embassy Bishkek