US Embassy Bishkek 09.06.2022
171, Prospect Mira
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 720016
SUBJECT: ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SOLICITATION # 19KG1022Q0026, Inspection and Preventive Maintenance Services for the Embassy Fuel System
The US Embassy Bishkek has a requirement for a specialized firm to provide Inspection and Preventive Maintenance Services for the Embassy Fuel System.
Description of the Fuel System:
1. Containment Solution, Inc. / 20,000 & 15,000 Gallon/ DWT-6 (Underground Double Wall Fiberglass Fuel Storage Tank)
2. Franklin Fueling Systems/ 490 Series (Automatic Shut off for UST’s)
3. Morrison Bros Co/ 285DI (Line Strainer)
4. Morrison Brothers/ 346 Series 346DI0400 AV/346DI 0500AV (External Emergency Valve)
5. Phillips Fuel Systems Inc / PDT200-120146 (Fuel Day Tank)
6. PNEUMERCATOR Co., Inc. / TMS 3000 (Multi Tank Monitoring System)
7. PRYCO, INC. / PDT-200 (Day Tank)
8. TODO AB / 7477G-1307 (4” Hose Unit Threaded Coupling)
9. Veeder-Root/ P75U3-3-3 RJ (Submersible Pump).
The following work will be required:
- Providing all necessary managerial, administrative, and direct labor personnel; as well as all transportation, equipment, tools, supplies, and materials required to perform inspection, maintenance, and component replacement as required to maintain the fuel system. Interested firms must have a technically certified, qualified, and skilled personnel to work with fuel systems. Interested firms must also have a previous experience in providing preventive maintenance services for fuel systems. Contract duration: 1 Base Year with 4 Option Years.
All firms that respond to this advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the required work. At a minimum, each firm must meet the following requirements when submitting their request for a copy of the solicitation:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law, or an option to obtain them;
- Meet all insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation, which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have an experience, and competencies required to complete the inspection and preventive maintenance services for this fuel system;
- Have good past performance records.
All firms that are interested in competing for this requirement must provide an email request for a copy of the solicitation document to the U.S. Embassy Procurement Office at BishkekGSOBid@state.gov on or before September 22, 2022; 17:00 GMT+6.
Note: Interested firms must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible for obtaining a U.S. Government contract. The SAM registration guidance document is attached to this advertisement.
US Embassy Bishkek
Attachment: “SAM Registration Guidance”.