US Embassy Bishkek
171, Prospect Mira
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 720016
SUBJECT: ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SOLICITATION # 19KG1021Q0024
The US Embassy Bishkek has a requirement for a firm to provide dismantling and installation of industrial diesel generators and related services. The services will have to be completed in 45 days after receiving the award. The following work will be required:
- Contractor will be required to provide services for dismantling/transportation and delivery/installation of industrial diesel generators and related services owned by the U.S. Government at Bishkek Post.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the services in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide an email request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy Procurement Office at BishkekGSOBid@state.gov on or before September 14, 2021 14:00 GTM+6.
Note: Interested firms must be registered in the System for Award Management (“SAM”) to be eligible for obtaining contract. SAM registration guidance document is attached to this advertisement.
US Embassy Bishkek