US Embassy Bishkek 07.27.2020
171, Prospect Mira
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 720016
SUBJECT: ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SOLICITATION # 19KG1020Q0010
The US Embassy Bishkek has a requirement for a firm to expand existing irrigation system at the compound. This construction effort is estimated at between $25,000 and $100,000 and needs to be completed by November 30, 2020. The following work will be required:
Provision and Installation of an automatic watering system in specific locations with a total of three zones and 28 sub-zones.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation.
If your firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide an email request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy Procurement Office at BishkekGSOProcurement@state.gov on or before August 11, 2020 17:00 GTM+6.
Note: Interested firms must be registered in the System for Award Management (“SAM”) to be eligible for obtaining contract. SAM registration guidance document is attached to this advertisement.
Kevin W. Babcock
US Embassy Bishkek
Attachment 1: “SAM Registration Guidance”.