US Embassy Bishkek
171, Prospect Mira
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 720016
The US Embassy in Bishkek intends to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for purchasing of transportation services provided within the territory of Kyrgyzstan. Period of performance: 1 (one) year with 4 (four) one-year possible extensions.
The estimated volume of purchases will not exceed USD 150,000.00 for all 5 (five) years of services. The Embassy will not be obligated to purchase any definite amount under these BPAs, and the amount of any single purchase (Call) will not exceed the equivalent of USD 10,000.00.
Transportation services shall be paid using the vendor’s fair and reasonable current rates at time of issuance of a Call. Due to price volatility within the market, the vendor will be required to provide its’ current price upon each Call request.
Payment shall be made via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) within 30 calendar days from receipt of transportation services and correct invoice on a monthly basis.
The U.S. Government intends to award multiple BPAs to those firms that are technically acceptable, responsible, and clearly intend to sell services to the U.S. Government at market prices or below. The Contracting Officer will determine technical acceptability by ensuring that the firm is able to comply with the terms of these BPAs.
At a minimum, each offeror must provide the following documents when submitting their proposal:
- Short resume of the company;
- A copy of the registration certificate;
- A copy of the Tax Identification Certificate;
- Banking information of the company;
- A copy of the current pricelist.
Each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel and various types of passenger vehicles to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
English version documents are required.
Interested firms must submit the required documents to BishkekGSOBid@state.gov on or before November 22, 2019 17:00 GTM+6.
Note: Interested firms must be registered in the System for Award Management (“SAM”) to be eligible for obtaining agreement. SAM registration guidance document is attached to this advertisement.
Babcock W. Kevin
US Embassy Bishkek
Attachment 1: “SAM Registration Guidance”