U.S. EMBASSY BISHKEK
171 Prospect Mira,
Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic 720016
SUBJECT: ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SOLICITATION # 19KG1022Q0013
Dear Prospective Offeror:
The U.S. Embassy in Bishkek intends to establish a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for the Residential Make-Ready Cleaning Services for U.S. Embassy Bishkek for the period of August 2022 – July 2027.
We estimate that the volume of purchases through this BPA will be not more than USD 60,000. The Embassy is not obligated to purchase any definite amount under this BPA, and the amount of any one purchase will not exceed the equivalent of USD 10,000.00.
Payment shall be made via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) within 30 days from receipt of services and a correct invoice.
The U.S. Government intends to award multiple BPAs to those firms that are technically acceptable, responsible, and clearly intend to sell services to the U.S. Government at market prices or below. The Contracting Officer will determine technical acceptability by ensuring that the firm is able to comply with the terms of this BPA.
- All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records.
- The following services will be required:
- INTERIOR CLEANING – The Contractor shall provide make ready cleaning of Embassy residences including the cleaning of all habitable rooms within the premises. Items to be cleaned shall include but not be limited to: floors, carpets, kitchen cabinets, stoves, ovens, appliances, lavatories, sinks, bathtubs, showers, bidets, toilets, other sanitary fixtures, upholstered furniture, wardrobes, closets, built in drawer units, air-conditioning grilles, tiles,windows (inside and outside), windows frames, window screens, stairs, hallways, wash rooms, storage rooms, laundry rooms, servants rooms, entryways, balconies and balcony furniture, outdoor barbeque areas, garage and outdoor storage areas, dry cleaning of draperies, sheers, and black out curtains;
- EXTERIOR CLEANING – The Contractor shall provide exterior cleaning of Embassy residences that includes but is not limited to: picking up and disposing of trash, sweeping, washing with hoses, cleaning driveways, walkways, garage floors, exterior window sills, exterior glass where reachable, patios, patio furniture, pulling weeds from gardens and pruning of shrubbery;
- PRESSURE WASHING – The Contractor shall provide exterior pressure washing of Embassy residences that includes but is not limited to washing: house walls, perimeter walls, driveways, walkways, garage floors, exterior window sills, exterior glass, patios, and patio furniture;
- Prospective offeror must provide:
- Short resume of the company;
- Copy of applicable local licenses allowing the activity;
- Copy of the current pricelist;
- List of major clients;
- Banking information with legal name and official address.
This opportunity allows for electronic responses.
If your firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please submit an email request for a copy of RFQ (Request for Quote) to BishkekGSOBid@state.gov on or before June 24, 2022, 17:00 GTM+6.
Email requests must contain offeror’s supportive information (in English) listed in the Paragraph 3 of this advertisement.
Note: Contractors will be required to be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database https://www.sam.gov prior to receiving agreement award. Prospective offerors are encouraged to start registration as soon as possible as it takes few weeks to go through the registration process. SAM registration guidance is attached to this advertisement. For any questions regarding SAM registration process please contact Procurement Department at +996 312 597 000.
U.S. Embassy Bishkek